Week commencing 5th July 2021
The re-introduction of Face-to-Face GP appointments will recommence w/c 5th July 2021.
We will still be offering telephone appointments for those patients who would prefer this option.
Our online appointment booking system is still unavailable, so please continue to telephone the surgery to make an appointment.
For any other general queries other than appointment booking, please use the "Online Patient Triage" icon on the home/front screen.
Thank you for your continuing understanding during these unprecedented times.
Appointments for all three surgeries can be made by either:-
- Telephoning the Surgery on 01977 682 202
- By calling in at the surgery
- Using the automated telephone booking service (which all patients can use).
- Book an appointment online - to use this option you will need to complete a "SystmOnline Application" form, if you haven't already done so. Click here to go to our Patient Resources page where you will be able to print and complete the form.
- Use our online triage system service for non-urgent admin or medical problems - to use click here (you don't have to be registered for SystmOnline to use this service).
For SystmOnline Access users, a number of pre-bookable appointments are available and may be made up to a maximum of 4 weeks in advance.
We also have extended surgery times on Monday evening and Tuesday morning to accommodate people who work.
In order to make the right appointment the receptionist may need to ask about the nature of your problem. We would be grateful if you try and provide the information so they can direct you to the most appropriate clinician. All staff at the practice are bound by strict confidentiality rules. Each appointment is for 10 minutes, if you think you will need longer please let the receptionist know. If you need to be seen on the same day you ring, you will see the duty practitioner, this may be a GP or a Nurse Practitioner. If you only want to see a GP please book a routine appointment.
If you cannot keep an appointment for any reason, please inform the surgery as soon as possible so your appointment can be allocated to another patient.
Text Reminder Service
The surgery now operates a text message reminder service for appointments. If you would like to use this service please let the Reception Team have your up-to-date mobile number and this service will be provided for you, alternatively you can click on 'Text Message Reminders' on the Further Information Section to the right of this page.
If the surgery is closed or you are not sure who is best placed to help you, this Choose Well information can help guide you appropriately or call 111 (free phone) for further assistance
Choose Well Information