19th March 2020
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the online service is temporarily "out of service". All appointments will be by telephone triage ONLY. You can still use eReception for routine queries.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
Appointments for all three surgeries can be made by either:-
- Telephoning the Surgery on 01977 682 202
- By calling in at the surgery
- Using the automated telephone booking service (which all patients can use).
- Book an appointment online - to use this option you will need to complete a "SystmOnline Application" form, if you haven't already done so. Click here to go to our Patient Resources page where you will be able to print and complete the form.
- Book a routine (non urgent) appointment using our eReception service (you don't have to be registered for SystmOnline to use this service).
For SystmOnline Access users, a number of pre-bookable appointments are available and may be made up to a maximum of 4 weeks in advance.
We also have extended surgery times on Monday evening and Tuesday morning to accommodate people who work.
In order to make the right appointment the receptionist may need to ask about the nature of your problem. We would be grateful if you try and provide the information so they can direct you to the most appropriate clinicianIf. All staff at the practice are bound by strict confidentiality rules. Each appointment is for 10 minutes, if you think you will need longer please let the receptionist know. If you need to be seen on the same day you ring, you will see the duty practitioner, this may be a GP or a Nurse Practitioner. If you only want to see a GP please book a routine appointment.
If you cannot keep an appointment for any reason, please inform the surgery as soon as possible so your appointment can be allocated to another patient.
Text Reminder Service
The surgery now operates a text message reminder service for appointments. If you would like to use this service please let the Reception Team have your up-to-date mobile number and this service will be provided for you, alternatively you can click on 'Text Message Reminders' on the Further Information Section to the right of this page.
If the surgery is closed or you are not sure who is best placed to help you, this Choose Well information can help guide you appropriately or call 111 (free phone) for further assistance
Choose Well Information