Latest GOV.UK Guidance for Coronavirus
Click here for the latest gov.uk up-to-date information on coronavirus
Your Information and responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Click here for the SCR Coronavirus (COVID-19) supplementary Privacy Notice
Advice on Shielding and Getting Support at Home
FAQs about shielding
Health at Home - How to access NHS services online
Guidance for the public on mental health and wellbeing aspects of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
NHS Guidance for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Click here for the latest information and NHS Guidance for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do - click on link below:
Check if you have Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms
Use this service if:
- You think you might have coronavirus symptoms - high temperature, new or continuous cough or loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- You've been in close contact with someone with coronavirus
- In the last 14 days you've been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus
DO NOT go to a GP, pharmacy or hospital. Call NHS 111 if you need to speak to someone.
Coronavirus can occur with either close contact with a person who has coronavirus or you can contract coronavirus by touching contaminated surfaces.
Everyone is being reminded to follow Public Health England advice to:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water is not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth if you haven't washed your hands.
- Avoid close contact with people outside your home.
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
Help if you are self isolating
Get an isolation note